Welcome to my new Blog
I got Educational Psychology degree specialization at Faculty of Medicine of Siena University, in 1988, in the same place I began my academic career teaching “orto-pedagogy”, that means something like psycho-pedagogic approach.
Adjunct Member of the Special Interest Group in Computer Users & Behavior
Analysis in Education of ABA (Association for Behavior Analysis).
Teacher at School of Specialization in Behavioural Psychotherapy AIAMC, since 1993.
Collaborating Professional at Institute for Child Behavior Research, San Diego,
CA, USA, directed by Professor Bernard Rimland, since 1989.
- UT Professor: Popular Autism Treatment Lacks Scientific Evidence (keyetv.com)
- Criminal Profiling: The Process (merlenesmemos.com)
- Chiesa, Mecca: Radical Behaviorism: The Philosophy and the Science (2005)
- Laraway, S.; Snycerski, S.; Michael, J.; Poling, A. (2003). “Motivating operations and terms to describe them: some further refinements”. J Appl Behav Anal 36 (3): 407–14.
- Skinner, B.F. (July 1950). “Are theories of learning necessary?”. Psychol Rev 57 (4): 193–216. doi:10.1037/h0054367.PMID 15440996.